Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)
This is the class of people who may become a permanent resident because of their skill and ability and can establish them in Canada and intend to reside in any province other than Province of Quebec.
Minimum Eligibility Requirement
- Proof of language proficiency, English and/or French at least CLB 7 in all the four skills.
- Canadian diploma or degree or Education Credential Assessment (ECA) by an agency approved by IRCC.
- At least 1-year continuous, full time paid work experience or equivalent under NOC 0, A or B within the last 10 years.
- Proof of funds to show you have enough money to support you and your family.
- Apply through express entry portal.
67 points criteria. On the basis of selection factors, applicants are awarded points. If you score at least 67 points, you may you may qualify to immigrate to Canada under FSW program.
The point grid is as follows:
Selection Factor Maximum Points
- English and/or French Language 28
- Education 25
- Experience 15
- Age 12
- Arranged Employment in Canada 10
- Adaptability 10