COVID-19 Update

PIKSAB Immigration wants everyone to stay home as much as possible. Please follow public health guidelines, and only seek medical advice from regulated doctors and healthcare professionals.

Begin your new beginning in Canada!

What’s closed?

Our offices in Canada and India have now been temporarily closed due to COVID-19. It is business as usual when it comes to appointments, paper work, and filing applications.

What’s open?

Appointments by call or email.

+1 519-546-6930

Our Services

Begin your new beginning in Canada!

Visitor Visa/Permit

Most people require a visitor visa to travel to Canada. One may also need a visa while transiting through a Canadian Airport on your way to your final destination.

Study Visa/Permit

A study permit is a document that allows a foreign national to study at Designated Learning Institutions (DLI). A DLI is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.

Super Visa

Super visa is the multi-entry visa up to 10 years granted to a person who is a parent or grandparent of Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. The holder of super visa can stay in Canada for up to two years.

Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)

This is the class of people who may become a permanent resident because of their skill and ability and can establish them in Canada and intend to reside in any province other than Province of Quebec.

Federal Skilled Trade Class

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on their qualification in a skilled trade like electrician, welder, plumber etc.

Canadian Experience Class

The CEC is a permanent resident category for people with skilled work experience in Canada. It is suitable for temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates with qualifying Canadian work experience.

Startup Visa

This program helps to migrate those entrepreneurs who have the skill to establish an innovative business which can compete on the Global scale in Canada and can create jobs for Canadian.

Self Employed Persons

A foreign national who has a relevant experience in cultural activities, athletics or managing a commercial form for a period of at least two years and ability to be self-employed in Canada and contribute significantly in specified economic activity can migrate to Canada under this program.

Express Entry

Express entry is a tool or system used to manage applications for permanent residence for the follow programs viz Federal Skilled Workers (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades (FST), Canadian Experience Class (CEC)or Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in some cases.

Want to say hey or find out more?

Drop an email at
or Text/WhatsApp us at +1 519-546-6930