This program helps to migrate those entrepreneurs who have the skill to establish an innovative business which can compete on the Global scale in Canada and can create jobs for Canadian.
Minimum Eligibility Requirement
- Your innovative start-up idea should be supported and accepted by designated organizations (angel investor group, venture capital fund or business incubators).
- Designated venture capital fund confirms to invest at least $ 200,000 or angel investor group confirms to invest at least $ 75,000 in your business. If that happens then designated organization will send a letter of support to a candidate and a certificate of commitment to IRCC.
- Proficiency in language at least CLB 5 in English or French.
- Start-up business can have up to five business partners and each partner must have at least 10% voting rights in business and at least 50% jointly with designated organizations.
- Proof of sufficient funds to support you and your family.