Super visa is the multi-entry visa up to 10 years granted to a person who is a parent or grandparent of Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. The holder of super visa can stay in Canada for up to two years.
- Have ties to home country.
- Invitation from Canadian host.
- Purpose of Visit.
- Family, finances and the overall economic and political situation of the home country.
- Undertaking from child or grandchild to support you financially.
- Income requirement of child or grandchild.
- Medical exam and Canadian medical insurance for at least 1 year.