COVID-19 Update

PIKSAB Immigration wants everyone to stay home as much as possible. Please follow public health guidelines, and only seek medical advice from regulated doctors and healthcare professionals.

Begin your new beginning in Canada!

What’s closed?

Our offices in Canada and India have now been temporarily closed due to COVID-19. It is business as usual when it comes to appointments, paper work, and filing applications.

What’s open?

Appointments by call or email.

+1 519-546-6930


 Canada Immigration

 Temporary Resident Visa

 These Visas are for people who want to visit, study or work in Canada.  A professionally prepared application enhances the probability of getting the Visa.


Visitor Visa/Permit

Most people require a visitor visa to travel to Canada. One may also need a visa while transiting through a Canadian Airport on your way to your final destination.

Visitor Visa Requirements

  • Need a valid travel document/passport.
  • Be in good health and may require a medical test.
  • Have enough funds to cover the stay in Canada.
  • Back home ties such as job, family, financial assets, home etc.
  • May need a letter of Invitation from a friend/relative in Canada.
  • Intent to leave Canada at the end of authorized stay.
  • Not inadmissible.

Visitor Visa Exemption- Certain foreign nationals do not require a Temporary resident visa, but an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) may be required.


Study Visa/ Permit

 A study permit is a document that allows a foreign national to study at Designated Learning Institutions (DLI). A DLI is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.

 A study permit generally allows you to stay in Canada for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. In this extra time either you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.


  • Enrolled at DLI (A letter of acceptance from DLI).
  • Passport or travel document.
  • Proof of sufficient funds to pay for tuition fees, living and return transportation for student and any family members who come with the student to Canada.
  • Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) and medical examination might be required.
  • Intention to leave Canada at the end of studies.

Study Permit is not Required if

  • Duration of study program is up to 6 months.
  • The study is not a part of the longer program and you can complete the study within the period of your authorized stay.
  • You belong to a family member or staff member of foreign representative.
  • You have Registered Indian Status in Canada.
  • Minor children attending kindergarten.
  • Minor children who are refugees or refugee claimant.
  • Minor children whose parents are refugees or refugee claimants.
  • Minor children who want to attend pre-school, primary or secondary school, and are already in Canada with a parent who is allowed to work or study in Canada.

Work While Studying

 While studying you are allowed to work for 20 hrs/week during academic session and full time during holidays if you are a full-time student at DLI (some exceptions), have a valid study permit and duration of the course is at least six months.


Super Visa

 Super visa is the multi-entry visa up to 10 years granted to a person who is a parent or grandparent of Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. The holder of super visa can stay in Canada for up to two years.


  • Have ties to home country.
  • Invitation from Canadian host.
  • Purpose of Visit.
  • Family, finances and the overall economic and political situation of the home country.
  • Undertaking from child or grandchild to support you financially.
  • Income requirement of child or grandchild.
  • Medical exam and Canadian medical insurance for at least 1 year.


 Permanent Resident Visa

 Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)

 This is the class of people who may become a permanent resident because of their skill and ability and can establish them in Canada and intend to reside in any province other than Province of Quebec.

 Minimum Eligibility Requirement

  • Proof of language proficiency, English and/or French at least CLB 7 in all the four skills.
  • Canadian diploma or degree or Education Credential Assessment (ECA) by an agency approved by IRCC.
  • At least 1-year continuous, full time paid work experience or equivalent under NOC 0, A or B within the last 10 years.
  • Proof of funds to show you have enough money to support you and your family.
  • Apply through express entry portal.

67 points criteria. On the basis of selection factors, applicants are awarded points. If you score at least 67 points, you may you may qualify to immigrate to Canada under FSW program.

 The point grid is as follows:

 Selection Factor                                     Maximum Points

  • English and/or French Language     28
  • Education                                               25
  • Experience                                             15
  • Age                                                          12
  • Arranged Employment in Canada   10
  • Adaptability                                          10


Federal Skilled Trade Class

 Minimum Eligibility Requirement

  • At least two years of full time or equivalent part-time paid work experience under skilled trade NOC in last 5 years.
  • Applicant must meet all the job requirements for that skilled trade mentioned in NOC.
  • English/French CLB 5 for speaking and Listening and CLB 4 for reading and writing.
  • Applicant plan to live outside Quebec.
  • Full-time employment with LMIA from up to two employers for at least one year or a certificate of skilled trade issued by Canadian provincial /territorial body.


Canadian Experience Class

 Minimum Eligibility Requirement

  • At least one year full/part-time, continuous/non-continuous paid work experience in the three years before applying.
  • Work experience must be Canadian under NOC 0, A, B with proper authorization.
  • Intent to live outside the province of Quebec.
  • Work Experience gained in Quebec may be counted.
  • Self-employment and work experience gained while the applicant was a full-time student cannot be counted.
  • Proof Language Proficiency CLB 7 if work experience is under NOC 0 or A and CLB 5 if work experience is under NOC B.
  • Proof of settlement fund is not required.


Startup Visa

 This program helps to migrate those entrepreneurs who have the skill to establish an innovative business which can compete on the Global scale in Canada and can create jobs for Canadian.

Minimum Eligibility Requirement

  • Your innovative start-up idea should be supported and accepted by designated organizations (angel investor group, venture capital fund or business incubators).
  • Designated venture capital fund confirms to invest at least $ 200,000 or angel investor group confirms to invest at least $ 75,000 in your business. If that happens then designated organization will send a letter of support to a candidate and a certificate of commitment to IRCC.
  • Proficiency in language at least CLB 5 in English or French.
  • Start-up business can have up to five business partners and each partner must have at least 10% voting rights in business and at least 50% jointly with designated organizations.
  • Proof of sufficient funds to support you and your family.



 A foreign national who has a relevant experience in cultural activities, athletics or managing a commercial form for a period of at least two years and ability to be self-employed in Canada and contribute significantly in specified economic activity can migrate to Canada under this program.

 Selection Criterion

 The applicant will have to score at least 35 points. Following factors can fetch you points.

Selection Factor                           Maximum Points

  • Experience                                       35
  • Education                                         25
  • Age                                                    10
  • Language abilities                          24
  • Adaptability                                    06



 Express entry is a tool or system used to manage applications for permanent residence for the follow programs viz Federal Skilled Workers (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades (FST), Canadian Experience Class (CEC)or Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in some cases.

 To apply through Express Entry one must meet the respective program requirements.


For any questions or concerns, you can reach us via- Email: Text / WhatsApp : +1 519-546-6930